Summary of Role
The Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator will support the Project Manager to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Determining project changes.
- Developing project strategies.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Management of distributed resources and calendars across regions and time zones
- Continuous improvement of the Odyssey VC framework
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance test
- Other activities as required to support the objectives of the organisation
- Strong detail orientation
- Proven organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Solution driven with ability to execute quickly
- Strong customer focus ethos
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Flexible, open minded and able to deal with change as required
- Ability to work remotely to tight schedules
- Ability to anticipate project and operational needs
- Knowledge of file management, transcription and other administrative procedures.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate in technical terms and non-technical to senior audiences
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- A willingness to learn and develop individual skillset.
- Broad IT technical knowledge
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years proven project management experience in a professional environment, preferably in the Life Sciences sector
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner and project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- Project management qualification preferred but must have a history of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Project management qualification preferred
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory guidance documents and standards
- Experience on a variety of project types / sizes / sectors focusing on IT
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience working with and knowledge of regulatory guidance documents and standards
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
How to Apply : Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference:OVC-CSV-PMC